Customer Service Team attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
In This Role, You Will
– Manages operation teams to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer service.
– Produce accurate reports, identify root cause, and come up with relevant action plans to address the gaps in relation to the team, department KPIs and service quality standards.
– Continuously standardize and optimize the standard operating procedures(SOP).
– Set up and train team to operate the functional channels (Livechat, helpdesk, call center)
– Staff motivation and support to maximize their performance and pride to be members of a professional team.
– Analyze and build CS strategy.
– Follow suppliers’ performance: shipping, production, resend/refund/cancellation.
– At least 3 years experience in the same position
– Master LiveChat softwares.
– Data-driven mindset to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
– Experience in e-commerce/Tech/Game preferred.
– Result-oriented, problem solver, strong analytical skill, and customer-focused.
– Competitive salary: negotiate
– Comprehensive social insurance.
– Everyone has a voice. Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected.
– Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get mentorship and take ownership.
– Regular IDM (Individual Development Meeting) – one of our unique cultures.
– Annual travel
– Clubs: ping pong tournaments, football table league, volunteerism, and yes…free eats.